Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nativity time

It may seem early for Christmas without even having had halloween yet but making a nativity set takes time when each figure is hand built glazed and fired and you have 3 angels, 2 shepherd and a ram three kings and the holy family to do so I need to start early if I am to get it ready !!

Here is this years nativity a very jolly and bright and rather fun set and to give an idea of size the kings stand about 13 cm high . Each figure is majolica glazed and no character is the same .

For sale at £75 ( Plus postage)


I think that is jolly good value for something unique which a family can cherish for generations.

2 comments:

bayou said...

That is a really fantastic realisation! Well done and I hope you sell plenty of it.

Pondside said...

Each face is so sweet - I hope you've got it on your website now, because it should be popular!